24 January 2013

Multicolour Watercolour

I've been busy finishing off work for deadlines at the moment, where I am illustrating the answers to questions about myself e.g. favourite food, favourite colour...
 
I've been playing around with watercolours again and did some multicoloured illustrations to help answer my favourite music.


 
This is to show my penchant for classical music
(in particular I love Clair de Lune by Debussy)
 

 
These are some of the lyrics to one of my favourite songs, Goodbye to you, by Michelle Branch. It's a really emotional song so I quite liked the flow in this writing and the subtle colour changes going on throughout. It was much more successful than I originally thought it would be and I really want to get a copy of this blown up and printed really, really big for the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment